Join us on Saturday, September 13th at Fort Mason for the Re:Make Festival.
Here’s a quick list of all the AWESOME things happening. There’s something for everyone—promise!
- Over 90 small makers and artisans will be selling their goods. Get ready to shop 'til you drop. Full list here.
- Photo booths galore, PLUS print our your fave pics on the spot with our Instaprinter.
- Get your hair styled in beach waves and braids by Yes To.
- Add color to our HUGE paint-by-number mural.
- Hang out with Forever21 and DIY a head wrap.
- Sample the latest Luna Bars. YUM!
- Build anything you can imagine with over 500(!) pounds of LEGOs.
- Go "back to school" and DIY inside the Yoobi School Bus.
- Learn how to make your own greeting cards and artwork with Hallmark, plus lettering and stitching!
- DIY a bookmark with Blurb.
- Swing by the cocktail lounge and get your drink on.
- Come clean with your dirty secrets at Method's photo booth.
- Upcycle magazines into cool wall art with Beacon Adhesives.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Wilton's cupcake decorating station.
- Get beauty tips and tricks from YouTube star Kandee Johnson.
- FOOD TRUCKS!
- Make your own spray art with Craftwell.
- Personalize your own IZZE tote bag.
- Play GIANT Twister and corn hole!
- Get your snack on with Nature Box.
- Kick back and relax in our Re:Charge lounge.
- Step into Lowe's futuristic home featuring IRIS.
- DIY your own color blocked necklaces and coasters at Michael's Raw Bar.
- Sip some Philz coffee.
- Get your shop on in the B+C MakeShop.
There’s also a really cool map telling you where to find everyone and everything. Check it out below.
Again, the event today is TOTALLY FREE and open to the general public. You can RSVP on Facebook, or snag an Eventbrite ticket, or just walk right in and register on site! Stop by for 30 minutes or stay all day. No matter what, we promise you’ll leave inspired, creatively rejuvenated, and having seen or made something brand new. Can't wait to see y'all at Re:Make!