Festival SF 2014
Saturday, September 13th
11 AM to 6 PM
Fort Mason Festival Pavilion
Register today for FREE!
Here’s a quick preview of all the AWESOME things happening at Re:Make.
Shop Handmade Goods
Visit nearly 100 makers and artisans selling their goods.
Learn Something New
Check out 3D printers, robots, CNC mills + more!
Get Your DIY On
Make more than 10 DIY projects to take home with you — for FREE!
Photo Booths, Food, and Fun!
Snap pics and stop by your fave food trucks.
25 More Reasons To Visit Re:Make 2014
- Nearly 100 small makers and artisans will be selling their goods. Get ready to shop 'til you drop. Full list here.
- Photo booths galore, PLUS print out your fave pics on the spot with our Instaprinter.
- Get your hair styled in beach waves and braids by Yes To.
- Add color to our HUGE paint-by-number mural.
- Hang out with Forever21 and DIY a head wrap.
- Sample the latest Luna Bars. YUM!
- Build anything you can imagine with over 500(!) pounds of LEGOs.
- Go "back to school" and DIY inside the Yoobi School Bus.
- Learn how to make your own greeting cards and artwork with Hallmark, plus lettering and stitching!
- DIY a bookmark with Blurb.
- Come clean with your dirty secrets at Method's photo booth.
- Upcycle magazines into cool wall art with Beacon Adhesives.
- Swing by the cocktail lounge and get your drink on.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Wilton's cupcake decorating station.
- Get beauty tips and tricks from YouTube star Kandee Johnson.
- FOOD TRUCKS!
- Make your own spray art with Craftwell.
- Personalize your own IZZE tote bag.
- Play GIANT Twister and corn hole!
- Get your snack on with Nature Box.
- Kick back and relax in our Re:Charge lounge.
- Step into Lowe's futuristic home featuring IRIS.
- DIY your own color blocked necklaces and coasters at Michael's Raw Bar.
- Sip some Philz coffee.
- Get your shop on in the B+C MakeShop.